Ampeg Heritage 50th Anniversary SVT
Industry-Standard All-Tube Bass Amp
Fifty years ago, the Ampeg® SVT® didn’t just set the bar for powerful all-tube bass amplification, it created the category. Handmade in the U.S.A., the Ampeg Heritage 50th Anniversary SVT bass amp distills the legendary amp’s most celebrated circuits into a single stage-ready head that integrates a host of must-have modern technology. It truly is the SVT for the 21st century.
From well-informed amateurs to elite professionals, no amp enjoys as passionate a fan base as the Ampeg SVT. For this new SVT, Ampeg surveyed its loyal customers to ensure that the design met and surpassed their wishlist. That’s why the Heritage 50th Anniversary SVT offers two discrete preamp channels that duplicate the revered tone from the amp’s most desirable eras: the original 1969 “Blueline” SVT and the mid-70s Magnavox® design—and the two can be jumped together. Specially sourced and matched Ampeg Super ValveTM 6550 tubes complete the picture.
While the period-correct graphics and fonts and etched panel firmly reinforce the Heritage 50th Anniversary SVT amp head’s vintage aesthetic, contemporary features like a balanced XLR DI output, user biasing, whisper-quiet fan, and Neutrik speakON® speaker outputs place its construction firmly in the present.
The Heritage 50th Anniversary SVT is the flagship amp from the industry’s flagship company.
- The two most revered circuits in one amp: 1969 “Blueline” and mid-70s Magnavox-era. The SVT everyone has been asking for.
- Handmade in the U.S.A. from durable top-shelf components
- Detailed, period-correct graphics and fonts
- Modern features like an XLR DI output, user biasing, speakOn outputs, user biasing, and spring-loaded side handles
- Specially sourced and matched Ampeg Super Valve 6550 tubes